Monday, November 07, 2005

Nogg-aholic at Own-age

"First I'd like to state that *anyone* can enjoy this movie. However, the avid WOW player will enjoy it much much more. This movie is VERY well put together with different scenes, music selection, transitions, effects. Anyone who has made a video or videos before will appreciate the work that went into this. Beyond those facts, the things about WOW that this person does/finds are amazing. I *think* that perhaps he was able to get a local WOW server running and connect to it, thereby giving him access to do whatever he wants. I've been playing the game for quite awhile and I dont think i'll be getting bored with it anytime soon. Seeing this movie and these places/things I've never seen before only extends my excitement for this game.

Theres a place east of Darkshore that I've seen many times flying over and *always* wondered what it was.. its in this movie heh."
-Toked, Site admin at Own-age

Nogg-aholic the Movie at Own-age
Nogg-aholic the Movie at Warcraftmoives

No comments: