Saturday, December 29, 2007

Anime Recommendations

Note: Since Boxtorrents has changed into BakaBT, alot of the torrent links in this list is dead. I'll have to go through it someday and update it.

Origin: Spirits of the Past - Torrent

Seirei no Moribito - Torrent




Afro Samurai - Torrent

Tekkon Kinkreet - Torrent

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time - Torrent

Nana - Torrent

Aachi & Ssipak - Torrent

Byousoku 5 Centimeter - Torrent

Haibane Renmei - Torrent

Hajime no Ippo - Torrent

Howl's Moving Castle - Torrent

Millenium Actress - Torrent

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Torrent
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death & Rebirth - Torrent
Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion - Torrent

Ninja Scroll - Torrent

Suzuka - Torrent

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Torrent
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Torrent

Azumanga Daioh - Torrent

Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu - Torrent
Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu Deluxe - Torrent
Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu FINAL - Torrent

My Neighbor Totoro - Torrent

Grave of the Fireflies - Torrent

Porco Rosso - Torrent

Trigun - Torrent

Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind - Torrent

Akira - Torrent

Kiki's Delivery Service - Torrent

Princess Mononoke - Torrent

Spirited Away - Torrent

The Cat Returns - Torrent

Juuni Kokuki: The Twelve Kingdoms - Torrent

Beyond the Clouds - Torrent

Full Metal Alchemist - Torrent

Great Teacher Onizuka - Torrent

Tenjou Tenge - Torrent (TV+OVA)
Tenjou Tenge: Ultimate Fight - Torrent (TV+OVA)
Tenjou Tenge:The Past Chapter - Torrent

Berserk - Torrent

Samurai Champloo - Torrent

Steamboy - Torrent

Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen - Torrent

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - Torrent

Last Exile - Torrent

Black Lagoon - Torrent
Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage - Torrent

Cowboy Bebop - Torrent
Cowboy Bebop the Movie - Torrent

Furi Kuri - Torrent

Wolf's Rain - Torrent

Ghost in the Shell- Torrent
Ghost in the Shell: Innocence - Torrent
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Torrent
Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd Gig - Torrent
Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society - Torrent

Death Note - Torrent

Ergo Proxy - Torrent

Honey & Clover - Torrent
Honey & Clover II - Torrent

Hunter X Hunter - Torrent
Hunter X Hunter: Spider - Torrent (OVA1 & OVA2)
Hunter X Hunter: Greed Island - Torrent (OVA1 & OVA2)
Hunter X Hunter: Greed Island Final - Torrent

Paprika - Torrent

Dead Leaves - Torrent

Pale Cocoon - Torrent

Serial Experiments Lain - Torrent

Texhnolyze - Torrent

Wonderful Days - Torrent

Animatrix - Torrent
Cat Soup - Torrent

The Count of Monte Cristo - Torrent

Memories - Torrent

11 comments:

Snobaste said...

Woot, I see you picked up Higurashi :P Anyway, great list... watched about 1/3 listed here and plan to watch the other 2/3rds when I can (my list of anime to watch is ridiculously long at the moment). And thank you for posting this out of Madx. The Gnauren police were after me for looking at that thread!

Dopefish said...

Actually, after watching Higurashi for the first time, I was very despising of the series. But giving it time and thought, I think I have to admit it had alot of memorable scenes and the biggest part of the story was actually quite good.

I should perhaps try to put some order to this list, or something, but it's quite much to arrange. I've been building on the list for like a year already but this is the first time I posted it on the blog.

Even though it won't happen too often, I intend to update this post when I see fit. Will perhaps make a post saying its been updated so people won't miss it then ;)

Hey, Snoman, don't forget to hang out in #machinima!

Snobaste said...

"Hey, Snoman, don't forget to hang out in #machinima!"

Ahhhh, I try! Just that CAL season 10 is coming up in a few days (Counter-Strike tournament) and I've been practicing like crazy :/

Anonymous said...

Oh man, PLEASE warn fans about Grave of the fireflies I love all of the movies by Studo ghibli however this movie made me cry so much.

Dopefish said...

Fair enough! It's not the usual kind of film that you would suspect seeing it being made by Studio Ghibli, so don't expect everything to be about love and joy ;)

Anonymous said...

great list, dude :3

I've seen almost all of them. Seems like we have a similar taste :D
Gonna check the others out.

keep up the good recommendation =)

greetings and have a nice day
kibo

Anonymous said...

I really love hunter x hunter,specially gon and killua, they are my favorite anime characters........this anime is one of my favorite........ I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

great list friend,) very similiar to mine..

from Siberia with high :))

Anonymous said...

which, if any, of these are english dub?

Dopefish said...

Hmm, don't know. Some have double audio tracks (one japanese, and one english dub), but all of them should have english subtitles.

Surfaced said...

Thanks, Dopefish. This list will last me a VERY long time, and bring much enjoyment I'm sure.