Saturday, September 23, 2006

The week after, and cold coffee in the cup

I'm sitting here alone in my office, on the midnight between friday to saturday, sipping on my hot Café Americano, and I just relized that Nogg-aholic the Movie is up to over 200 000 downloads. That's a double platinum!

Nogg-aholic forum have had a increase, and is now beyond 8000 members, people that's just curious about what it's about, and explorers alike.

The "secret-project" is still alive, but have had its fair share of delays, and will probably have plenty more. Maybe it will turn out to become a christmas present?

I don't know what I did right, but my karma-boost is still sky-rocketing, and my latest reward was the seemingly impossible; to get a good appartment in a crowded town like Uppsala. It's currently under renovation, but I expect it to be available within 1-2 months, and then I'll get a completly fresh appartment, with walking distance to the job!

People have found me hard to reach the latest week, and that's just because I'm soo deep in to my job. The Quality Assurance position was even more suiting for me than I could ever have imagined, and I'm enjoying it to the fullest degree possible, while maintaining effectivity.

I've enjoyed it soo much, that's I've been here everyday of the week for atleast 10 hours a day, but that's not because I was forced or even asked to be here soo much... just that I rather do this than anything else at the moment, so it's hardly feels like working at all :)

Only downside is that I need to get into a normal day-rythm once again. The effort of getting out of the bed in the morning is almost killing me, but motivation gets me onto my feet in no time, a bit swaying, but still standing none-the-less ;)

Now I got alot of catching up on gaming related news, and my Café Americano has gone cold (but I don't mind). Blog in, blog out!

Latest loot: 2K t-shirt, with The Darkness logo

No comments: