Monday, December 10, 2007

Among Fables and Men premiere on Facebook

I forgot to post the most important link in my last post about the Machiniplex premiere this Sunday, so I'll repost it here. The premiere should be held at 22:00 in swedish time if my calculations are correct, so be sure to note it down in your schedules.

Since the movie has already been released once, I thought I would do an effort to make some small improvements and adjustments for it, so it will still be fresh for this premiere.

Pathologist is currently helping me remastering the sound, and I've asked Malu05 if there were any scenes that he wanted to fix up.

Personally, I'm thinking about perhaps adding some particle ambiences to a few of the scenes, and remaking the ending to make it more apparent what my original intentions were.

Well, I intended for it to be possible to translate it in more ways than one, but it seems many people decided on translating it as a clichéd one.

It will still be possible to for different perceptions of it, but hopefully it will lean more towards my original intentions.

Anyhow, if you're planning on attending, be sure to sign up as a guest on the Facebook event. Not required, but its nice to see peoples interest :)

December 16 Machiniplex Premiere - "Among Fables and Men"
Cinemassively: Machiniplex to hold Q&A for "Among Fables and Men"
Facebook: Machiniplex Premiere "Among Fables and Men"
Machiniplex Q&A with me on 16th of December

No comments: