Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Transferor

The Contract

Yupp, pretty sweet. From this day forward, I'll be known as "The Transferor", a deadly freelancer hired by Studio II Software. Once everyone have signed the contract, and left a thumbprint in their own blood on it, we'll be given a secret FTP to download our tools from. Unfortunately, I won't be able to write too much about it on my blog, being secretive and all, but after August 27th, you'll probably get some more news about it.

Damn you Mikkel, being granted a 32" widescreen TFT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you're like a GM? Kinda or beta tester? for some game? I take it this is eve? /boggle.

Dopefish said...

Level designer for Sacred 2, but it were just for a short while and I doubt they'll use any of the levels I made ;)