Sunday, March 16, 2008

Vuxenpoäng +1

Checking out an appartment

Checking out furniture at IKEA

The appartment lies 2-3 mins walk from the central station in Uppsala, and between 5-10 mins walk to our new offices, so finding an appartment with better positioning will be hard if you haven't earned your first millions yet.

Bidding will probably commence the day after tomorrow, and I've already cleared it with my bank to get a loan promise/guarantee (meaning they'll lend me the money needed to buy the appartment).

So, does anyone have any suggestions for bidding on appartments, and how to best make other speculants "disappear" (use your imagination). Let's say, I really want this appartment...



The Personal Diary of Dopefish
Gamer Lifestyle
Have you ever been Starbreezed?
What were you thinking?
The week after, and cold coffee in the cup
Lost in Uppsala
My new room
Beginning of a new year
Gamer Lifestyle - One and a half year later...
The day I smiled inside

No comments: