Friday, August 25, 2006

Have you ever been Starbreezed?

I just read a mail. In that mail, they asked me if I were able to come up and visit them, sometime next week, for a job interview. I'm almost speechless. There's nothing that says I'll get a job at Starbreeze, but being invited for a job interview is atleast a good sign :D

Oh, right, I sent a job application to them about a Game Testing position, something that suits me perfectly. I wonder if I get to celebrate a little extra on my 21st birthday (2 Sept.) this year?

5 comments:

Dopefish said...

Thank you! :D

Anonymous said...

Grats! If someone should be testing games, it should be you :D.

Btw, did you find the bike?

/Jet

Dopefish said...

Thanks Mr. Ninja :)

Haven't went out on that little adventure yet, so the bike should still be at your old place.

Anonymous said...

If you don't get the job I'll kick their asses. ^^) gl

/Aki

Anonymous said...

Way to go! They sure got lucky, if someone can track down all these nasty bugs it is you!


Now get yourself a few promotions so i can use you to get into the game industry. ;)