Friday, July 20, 2007

Nogg-aholic the Movie - 300 000 views

Wow, people are still watching my old movie I made almost 2 years ago, and it's still ranked number 1 on Warcraftmovies. I've said this before, but when I made it, I never imagined it would become soo popular, and looking back at it now, there's alot of things I would've liked to done differently.

Nogg-aholic the Movie
Now playing at Birdie big screen
The week after, and cold coffee in the cup
Nogg-aholic the Movie - 100k Downloads

2 comments:

Snobaste said...

Two years have passed and it is still the best WoW movie I have ever seen and probably will ever see. You definitely deserve the 4.97 rating! But, 300k... that is one large number, a VERY large number. A serious gratz for the millionth time! You have inspired thousands of people like myself with this amazing movie. There are so many things I have done in WoW that I would never have thought possible before seeing this amazing video. And yes, I still watch it almost once a week :D

"Keep the trance loud and don't ever let the wallwalkers fall."

Ryan Harvey said...

Dude... its funny that you post this today, because I used to read your blog when you first released that video. I fell out of WoW awhile back. But the song Gamemaster by Lost Tribe started playing on my itunes, when I downloaded the soundtrack for another WoW movie you made, and it brought back weird memories of exploring and cool shit you showed everyone. It really brought back my crazy imagination and I installed wow again . Good times to be had. Thanks again bro..