Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blizzard Worldwide Invitational 2008

"Tickets for the 2008 Blizzard Entertainment Worldwide Invitational convention and tournament being held in Paris, France, will go on sale this Thursday The event will be at the Porte de Versailles Exposition Centre on June 28 and 29, with tickets costing €70 / £55 ($110)."

I've been asked to attend this event now by a few people, but I really don't know if I got the money, the time or the interest. Blizzard isn't really interesting to me, so it would be the people and for checking out France. And in all honesty, I'm not much of a tourist person...

Blizzard Worldwide Invitational 2008

5 comments:

Hergonan said...

You subconsciously want to come!
I can feel it!
But seriously, it will be lots of fun imo. (Maybe not the Blizzard thing, but everything else)

Anonymous said...

OMG 70€ !

I went to the Porte de Versailles Exposition Centre right this week-end for the "Salon du livre" and it was free for the students...
I really don't want to pay 70€ for that (even if I was still playing wow !)

Anyway, if you ever need somewhere to stay in Paris, just ask.

Dopefish said...

Oh tymlis, I might be a serial killer. Is that something you're prepared for, and if so, what do you have to offer? :)

Would be kind of fun to crash at someones place and would certainly save me alot of money if I actually is going to travel there.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're a serial killer, 'cause I'me one too ! Would'nt be fun to spend the evening chatting about our daily work? ^^

Anonymous said...

well i'd luv to come ^^
i have to look if its summer holidays already...