There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, November 13, 2008

IndustryBroadcast.com

Just want to spread the word of industrybroadcast.com

Every morning before getting ready to make sure my team is on track with development I sit down, put on my sexy voice and do a quick recording.

Before really seriously persuing anything in this industry I realized that before I even thought to come here and expect anything out of this industry I better find a way to contribute something to it.

Industry Broadcast seemed like as good an idea as any other so I went out contacted 30 or 40 of thetop minds and with the support of some great developers started recording.
-Ryan Wiancko, Creative Engineer at Netflow Developments LTD
IndustryBroadcast.com

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Appreciate the post, thanks a bunch for your suppor.. Motivated me to get out a mug of tea and record another one :)

cheers

Dopefish said...

Hey, anytime! :D
I consider the audio recordings to be insightful and having lots of good tips :)