Friday, November 09, 2007

The Fabled Few - Time to crunch!

WarcraftMovies.com announced a machinima competition a while back, dubbed, The Fabled Few. I hadn't been able to start until last weekend, and I'm now going into crunch-mode since it needs to get done for Monday.

As you see, I've already prepared plenty of energy to hopefully keep me awake for the time needed. Soo far I've only completed 1/5th of the movie, so it's plenty left. Wish me good luck!

Oh, also, I've finally sent this piece of junk back. Started renting it three years back through the university, and last month was the last payment for it. Or so I thought. Apperantly to buy it out I needed to pay like 5 months additional payment, and since the battery time is less than 5 minutes, and it has gotten too slow to do anything decently with, I decided to send it back instead.

So, good bye piece of junk. You costed me much, but nevermore...

The Fabled Few

2 comments:

Snobaste said...

:o

I will be looking forward to your entry... a LOT! :D :D :D

Xayo said...

Good look and im rly curious. :)