Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Man, I'm a fucking action hero!

So here's the story; I've been working all day with my schoolwork (that I can't be talking about) and thougth it would be nice to take a quick leak before I went home, or so I thougth. As the situation turned out, the door had jammed shut on me (my usual luck as always) so I called up Rikard to fetch a janitor or something.

So I sit there, idle in the bathroom waiting for backup, but to no avail. Apperantly all of them had gone home for the day. Iwona was nice enough to make several phone calls until it got settled for securitas to handle the situation.

While I wait for their arrival, I sit in there, locked in the bathroom playing Tetris on my mobilehpone until Rafael ruins by calling to the phone. "Hahaha, dude, I heard you got stuck in the bathroom. Haha man this is soo funny...", how he find out about it beats me, but it was nice talking with him until the securitas arrived.

"Hello? I'll try to get you out of there", the man on the otherside said. Alot of banging, squeaking and pulling in the door later, they've relized that they couldn't even get the door open with a crowbar. Our bathroom doors at school are probably the most secure ones on the entire island. Then the moment came that I've had been hoping for; the security dude said akwardly "Ehh, could you try and kick it?". What happened next will be very hard for me to describe in words, but I'll try.

With a huge grin on my face I take a step back and makes sure that no one is currently standing close to the door, before I make the most awsome kickass rambo kick and brutalizes the door which instantly flings open, with splints and dust flying everywhere, and I just stand there, with a huge grin on my face. On the door, a perfect imprint from my shoe could be seen, just above the handle and beside the lock.

It was totally worth being stuck for almost a hour in the bathroom to be able to kick your way out, ninja style. Had to leave my name and security number of course, so they could report who and why we had to break a door ;)

Later that evening, Rikard joined me for dinner with Rüsti and Tex-Mex burgers. Samir also came over, and along with William, the four of us saw "Running Scared" together. I must say that I was really suprised by how good that movie was (not just because of the nudity). It's about this mob dude who have to dispose of some guns that was just used to kill a cop, when one of the guns goes missing.

Really cool video and camera effects, with a very very dark story. This is not just recommended but a must watch, you won't see many films better than this one this year.

While I'm posting, I can post this lovely diploma I found at Johans home when we where there partying last Saturday.
"Intelligent cynicism that illustrates the difference of who we are and who we want to be. With a carrying through that is frightening close to reality."
Running Scared
Promqueen

No comments: