Thursday, November 09, 2006

Game Developers Conferance 2007

Alright, except from wishing to become full-time employed at Starbreeze (I'm currently trial employed), a appartment closer to work, with a kitchen and a shower, and broadband connection, get my computer, surround system, projector shipped here, buy a sofa, sleep until after 2 o'clock in the afternoons, my greatest wish is to attend to this year's (beginning of next year) Game Developers Conferance.

Screw E3, or any other consumer expo. This is what I want, and you better get me a plane (ticket) until then, or I'll build some holocaust device in 40 years from now. Problem is, this thing is too damn expensive, and I barely got money enough to last around the month. Go figure.

Maybe I can travel as luggage, sneak in to the conferances by acting important, eat left-over hamburgers from Wendy's, sleep in Central Park (I've never been good at geography), and then get stabbed to death by some crummy old bum, knowing that it wasn't the plan that failed but humanity. Flawless.

The backup plan would be to invade China, and steal all their gold. That should cover the expenses enough. Problem is, the chinese isn't too fond of getting their gold stolen. Somehow they think they need it more than I do. Probably to repair that wall of theirs to keep those Mongols out.

Maybe I should start a paypal donation. I should have enough followers to blindly throw money at me. Or maybe I could convince some gaming news site to pay my trip and I'll write an article about it?

Or if by some divine luck, the Starbreeze management would be enlightened with the need to enroll someone to the event, and find me as the most suitable... or maybe, just maybe, I should be happy by sleeping until after 2 o'clock in the afternoon...

March 5-9, 2007
San Francisco
Join IGDA! ($50 discount for GDC'07)
Register to GDC! (Up to 35% discount on entry passes)
Classic Pass ($945 before 1/31, $1450 on or after 1/31)
Flight to San Francisco

No comments: