Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sony HDR-SR7, and splitting up payments

Just placed an order on the Sony HDR-SR7 camcorder. I normally despise splitting up payments, but I really wanted/needed this one as soon as possible.

Problem is, the place that offered payments split over two months, required that you've been fully employed for 6 months or more, and I've only had my full employment for 5½ months... typical.

So I had to buy it from another site, and sign some weird bank credit application, and I need to call them up tomorrow, for a manual credit check. *Shrugs*

We'll see how this goes, but I feel really discomfortable with this, but if everything goes smoothly, it will have been worth it.

Speaking about payments, in the next month or the month after that, I will have completed the payment on my laptop that I've paid 80$ monthly for since three years (wow, has it really been that long?), back when I started studying at the university.

Sony Handycam HDR-SR7

No comments: