Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sony HDR-SR7, and splitting up payments 2

Yeah, that went really smoothly today. They'll just send home a form that needs to be signed for authentication purposes, and they send it to my registered address on Gotland.

Too bad, since I just did a address change yesterday, that will go active sometime during next week, and they won't send the camera until that form have been signed.

But no worries, the person that lives on that address will forward it to me as soon as possible :)

The payment program will work like this. They'll 'borrow' the money to me without fees, and then send home a invoice every month for 12 months until everything have been paid off. The invoice is blank, so I can enter whatever sum I want, and therefore I'll be able to pay it off earlier. Really flexible.

Sony HDR-SR7, and splitting up payments

No comments: