Monday, September 28, 2009

Among Fables and Men - Atopic Film Festival

We are glad to inform you that your movie "Among Fables & Men" has been selected by Phil Rice for the Atopic Machinima Film Festival and will be screened during the “Carte Blanche to Machiniplex”.

The festival will take place at the Cité des Sciences in Paris, between October the 27^th of October, and November the 4^th . The festival website is http://www.atopicfestival.com/.
To think a short video made in under 5 days, 2 years ago, would still be of any interest today. Thanks a bunch for the pitch Phil! :)

Overman's Blog (Phil Rice)
Among Fables and Men
Among Fables and Men Features

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations u got some big fans of your work here in North Carolina USA.

Dopefish said...

Awesome! :D
I hope that sometime I'll be able to find time to make yet another video. Although, this time it wouldn't be WoW of course :)

Unknown said...

You wouldn't believe how many people have seen your work (at least where I live) I'm a student at Appalachian State University and everyone in our gaming club knows your work.

Dopefish said...

Whoa :S
I still have a hard time believing that people still know about stuff I did several years ago :)

Linn Søvig said...

Among Fables and Men is brilliant and I'm sooo glad that you're still getting recognition for it. I will be showing it on Machinima Night III in Bergen. It's just such a beautiful piece! Congratulations!

Dopefish said...

Thanks Linn, that's awesome! :D
Would love if you could take a photo of it being shown to people, so that I could post it on the blog :)