Friday, September 15, 2006

First day in Uppsala

Woke up tired this morning. I played Shadow of Collosus again, all night, last night. Woke up tired. This was the first day for me at Starbreeze, and its been a bit nervous. Things has settled down along the day, and I feel rather comfortable now, in my new office, just need some more posters. Had to learn some new software and get myself into the routine.

Todays loot, a nice Starbreeze t-shirt.

Yesterday, as I was taking the train from Stockholm to Uppsala, I thougth I saw my ex-girlfriend from Öland. Today at lunch, I ate pasta at a nice restaurant, and who do you think comes, orders pasta, and sits right behind me?

For some reason, I lost all of my appetite. Luckily, she never noticed me, so I could leave the place without having to speak with her. Memories from the past is better left behind...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trist värre när de blir så!!

Vet hur den känslan är!! Känner verkligen rysningen längs ryggen.

usch suck tur att de inte är så när vi träffas =P

Pöss pöss söt!! SaNniS_84

Anonymous said...

kolla in min nya press =D

www.lunarstorm.se/SaNniS_84

Dopefish said...

Well, seeing my ex-girlfriend really brougth down the mood, but I was generally happy that day anyhow and re-reading my own post right now, I can see it didn't seem that way :)

I got a huge office, all by myself (for now atleast), and I really feel like I fit into this job and everything is going well. Further more, I got a sweet sweet t-shirt that I really feel proud wearing, with the company name and logo on :D

Yesterday, one of the artists here had a party with alot of the co-workers around here, and I got to socialize little, and I must say, these guys are really nice and have done a great effort to make me feel welcomed!

I don't know if it were because of the booze, but most of them didn't want to let me go for the night, without hugging me on the way out.

Now, if we only got more females in this buisness ^^

Dopefish said...

Man kan ju ha bra ex också :D
Kram på dig med Sanna!

Dopefish said...

Well, it's the thougth that counts :)

Right now, this blog is mostly like a diary, things for me to remember, or stuff I want to show people and for friends and family to keep an eye on me.

"You talk about a sweet t-shirt and no picture? What happend to you?"

Right now, I lack the equipment I need, but I'll probably get pictures up again in a month, but until then, I think they're going to be really sparse.

"But why do want more females?"

Roughly 50% of the world population is females, females that mostly don't play games, a 50% demographic of potential customers :D

Also it's abit nicer when it's a little less y-chromosome, and a little more x-chromosome in your environment :)

"And wouldn't be one more enough if it were the right one?"

If we're talking about girlfriends, then you're correct in that statement.

Dopefish said...

"I don't really understand why you post some things on the internet - the whole world could read it."

What's wrong with that then? I can't be anything else than me, and I might not be perfect, but I'm sure as hell isn't ashamed of myself, even if I were a melon on my head :)

"And if it's only important that they are female go to the next disco. There are a lot of completely painted and drunken scarecrows"

There's a reason why I don't go out to "party" too often =/