Monday, September 25, 2006

Swedish Game Awards 2007

Just came back from the police station. They had to take a picture of me, so other countries would be able to recognize me wherever I went. In a week or two, I'm going to visit the tea-sippers at the 2K HQ, and while at site, I'll get educated in the fine arts of Quality Assurance. The teachings will only take a couple of days, but I still thougth it would be good with a passport, or so I've heard.

Other news is, as the title suggest, the forthcoming of the Swedish Game Awards 2007. I've never really understood why events tend to name themself with the year that's aftertheir current one. Oh well, this event will be happening on the fourth of October, 2006, between 18.00-22.00.


Where? At the Zkillz internet café in Stockholm, Saltmätargatan 19, near Handelshögskolan. I hope to be able to attend, if it won't collide with my London travelling, and since it's just a train ride from Uppsala, aswell as there'll be more people from the job walking about.

Swedish Games Awards, Silver Partner - Starbreeze
Starbreeze is a next-gen and PC game developer founded in 1998. The Uppsala-based development team consists of over 50 employees and is growing steadily. Following the latest acclaimed release "The Chronicles of Riddick" (Xbox, PC), the team is currently working on "The Darkness" (X360, PS3), and another major project for Vivendi Games.

Through a strong creative focus and a unique feeling for entertainment value, Starbreeze strives to become one of the most successful independent game developers in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ska du till London? Var när hur varför? Quality Assurance kurs? Bastard!... Iaf min beast är snart klar att animeras.

GL HF

/Aki