Monday, September 18, 2006

Third Day, Still OK...

... or rather, it feels like things are going well and my passion for the game industry have just grown even bigger under these days. Is that even possible I ask myself? Hard to say, but I somehow feel happier and easier on the inside since I started working here, and I really do hope I will be able to stay here for quite a while.

Yesterday, one of the artists here had a party with alot of the co-workers around here, and I got to socialize little, and I must say, these guys are really nice and have done a great effort to make me feel welcomed!

I don't know if it were because of the booze, but most of them didn't want to let me go for the night, without hugging me on the way out. Everyone I've spoken with soo far, have been both interesting, kind and funny, and all of them got the greatest job in the world :)

The backside is, that I have to learn myself alot of new names, of everyone that's working here, and not only that, but to be able to connect the names with their faces and what their position is. Some of them come into my office from time to time, sit down in a chair and take a look at what I'm currently up to. I show them something neat I figured out just moments prior. Somehow it feels like I'm on the right track when they leave the room smiling.

Well, most have left the office by now, and I should maybe head towards home myself, or go downstairs and take a look at what Saint is up to. But that's mostly pointless since he's "just" writing code that's far too advanced for me to comprehend as of this moment, and for quite awhile forward... to be continued.

No comments: