Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I Wanna Be The Guy!



Ok, let's be frank here, I like hard games. I play games that most people would give up at just the first sight without even daring to touch them. I find myself most often selecting the hardest difficulty and still consider it like a trip in the forest. But... I Wanna Be The Guy!

I've been recom... no, challenged to play this game, but I've been putting it off due to I know it would drive me to insanity, and I haven't had the time that would be needed to actually play it through to the end.

I've come to realize that the name stands for "I Wanna Be The Guy, that actually completed this game". One day, I might actually pick it up and say that I want to be that guy... the guy. I still got things I want to finish in my life, so I'll put it off for now.

I Wanna Be The Guy
The World's Hardest Games
You Have to Burn the Rope!

No comments: