Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Fable

Fable is a rather intresting game, it's a very linear action-rpg where your actions add to your karma. Bad deeds makes you sinister, you'll grow horns and people will be afraid of you. Helping people out makes you look good and shiny. By sacrificing innocent people and beating up my wives I became a evil person with flies after me (do evil dudes smell bad?), but I could get my souls forgiveness by donating a large sum of money to a temple.

So this is how I looks like now.


I must say I've enjoyed the game, because I finished it three times already (not counting the extra chapter), even though you can finish it on the first day you're playing. Money have been no problem for my characters because I stumbled upon a intresting bug with my first char. I was just playing cards with a bandit and won 1000 coins, after that I exited the game, a little later I loaded my char again and was about to play cards again when the game stucks in a loop where I just gets 1000 coins over and over again. I can't control anything or move anything, so I wait for a couple of minutes, but when the money don't stop I decide to save and then restart the game. When I loaded again, I got like billions in money, just as I had hoped when I saved the game before. The screenshot below don't show all the money (I guess they didn't expect anyone to get more than 9 million) but you should add a couple of more nines before those numbers (don't know how many yet ^^).

No comments: