Monday, September 19, 2005

The Laminator

Woke up at 09:07 today when I got a phone call from a stressed Niclas. He was wondering where I were, we was supposed to meet at school by 08:00 and I obviously overslept (I wonder how, with all the sleep I got tonight...). When I finally showed up late at school after a quick shower, we encountered even more problems. The printer was out of color so we couldn't print our game board and the laminator (the machine that puts a layer of plastic on our cards) wasn't working correctly. When we finally fixed our problems and had printed out our game cards and boards we rushed to the location where we were supposed to present our games, only to stop once on the way while the wind scattered our cards over the streets =/

I'm sitting here right now (Vikten) and are playing some of the other games that some of my other class mates made. Obviously most of us had problems with making comprehensible rules for others to read, maybe a problem that occurs when you play your own game too much and the rules seem obvious. Maybe I should make a walkthrough tutorial on how to play our game?

But I'm glad that most people seemed to enjoy our game and the design, those who could understand the rules within 15 minutes, some it took over 25min to make their first move =/

No comments: