Friday, March 31, 2006

First batch of hardware from Komplett.se

Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Extreme Music came packed with...

...Creative HS600 Headset.

AMD Atholon 64 3700+, not much to say about that.

The PSU came in it's own tool box... NEAT!

Because of everything being stacked on the poor sound card package, it turned out to look like this when I opened the package. That's one point less on the rating for Komplett, but nevermind that, the card supports a impressive 10,000 MIPS !!! (whatever that is...) and is recommended for Quake 4 by ID Software. Too bad that I don't play that game then...

The DVD-burner was also in this batch of hardware that I ordered from Komplett and I don't think it's much more to report. The PSU looked really impressive and like it would've high quality, but I'll post picture of it once I start building on the new computer, once the next batch from Datorbutiken arrives.

No comments: