Saturday, March 25, 2006

What's happening?

Alright, I was awake 48 hours yesterday and the day before that (2 days), spending the first day on preparing for our speech about F.E.A.R. and eye-tracking yesterday, which was by the way, totally improvised, and we finished the material at the site.

After that I had to listen to the other groups speeches, and I think I accidently fell asleep when we were supposed to give feedback to one of the groups. But as far as I can remember from their speech, it wasn't much to comment on except from being fine, or is it that I don't remember much from it...

Well after school I finally got home and was supposed to go to sleep... but for some reason I managed to get The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, to magically appear on my computer instead... so I spent like 13 hours in a row playing that game, which is running suprisingly smooth on our laptops with only a Radeon 9800 equipped.

Of course I had a break and mate minced eat with rice and watched the latest episode of Lost while eating it. But I didn't stop playing Oblivion until it crashed for probably the 200th time.

So recent news that I was supposed to post about on my blog then?

Well, we have the just announced The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass for the Nintendo DS (thank god I own a DS) and Game Developers Conference running as I write. Damn you Jacob for going there without telling me...

More news is that Ageia has finally released their Phys-X card, along with a couple of trailers that's definetly worth their attention. I'll probably write about all this when I get time over... time that I don't spend on Oblivion that is... kkthxbye gotta go!

No comments: