Saturday, June 24, 2006

IRL HDR + PIZZA

So today, I've folded 150 pizza boxes under a hour, and read my Post Mortems while sitting on a balcony in the southern parts of Gotland. Heed this, because I'll only say it once in my lifetime, but the dude over at gameproducer.net actually got a point when he wrote that one computer free day of the week, will do you good.

I've been stressed and annoyed with several computer related stuff lately, so when relaxing in the sun (ohh, my poor light-sensitive eyes) and eating pizza, it felt like a relief (well, actually I'm on the computer now, but in total it's 24h without a computer). Also, I enjoyed yesterday with playing Zombies Ate My Neighbours for the SNES together with a friend and eating all kind of unhealthy stuff. So how did you spend your midsummer?

2 comments:

Dopefish said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer
Check the section about Sweden :)

Dopefish said...

Not exactly maybe... but something along those lines ^^