Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Nogg-aholic - Monday, October 31, 2005

"Other stuff that's in progress is my Nogg-aholic movie, the sequal for my Exploration the Movie, it's the only two movies to ever get banned by Blizzard themself personally (special thanks to Caydiem), but I haven't had time to finish it due to school. But once I'm done with our board game, scheduled monday, I'll first finish my C++ course (two months late), and THEN I'll finish the movie asap."
-Saturday, September 17, 2005

"We had over 170 people today in the channel, and to celebrate that, Shajn made a nice forum for everyone to use. We're slowly turning into a community :)"
-Tuesday, January 03, 2006

"I'm sitting here alone in my office, on the midnight between friday to saturday, sipping on my hot Café Americano, and I just relized that Nogg-aholic the Movie is up to over 200 000 downloads."
-Saturday, September 23, 2006
Nogg-aholic one year anniversary (forum)

History:
When sleep isn't a option...
Nogg-aholic finished... or is it?
Nogg-aholic-aholics
Nogg-aholic the Movie
Warcraftmovies
Fourth Annual Golden Llamas Nominations
Update on the Golden Llama Awards
Nogg-aholic the Movie shown at Inferno Online
Nogg-aholic the Movie - 100k Downloads

No comments: