Monday, October 31, 2005

Nogg-aholic the Movie

It's finally finished, after 19 hours of rendering it became a 693mb baby, that will last 45mins. Although it's not better than Exploration the Movie (nothing can be) I think it's a worthy sequal to it and they actually work good together.

We had a Dopefish WoW film fiesta tonight (last night) where we saw through Exploration the Movie, Imperium in Darnassus, Blizzard WoW Expansion preview and Nogg-aholic the Movie, and when I came home again, William had already uploaded the movie to both Piratebay and Filefront, so I didn't have to do any work at all.

Jet, professional killer, rates this video very good.
The mirc channel was really popular today to with a new maximum of around hundred people, all spamming in caps lock when I enter the channel, I think they liked the movie.

Nogg-aholic the Movie - Torrent
Nogg-aholic the Movie - Filefront

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

A+

Anonymous said...

Best Wow movie ever!

Dopefish said...

Thank you :)

Forsoki forsoki [AT] gmail [DOT] com said...

Hello Dopefish. I'm a big fan of your movies but I can't seem to find Imperium in Darnassus anywhere on the internet. Yesterday I looked through all of googles results with out success. I know it exists on Warcraft movies but only for premium members and I was wondering if you would be kind enough to take the time to maybe send a link or upload a torrent.

Thanks in advance, forsoki.

Dopefish said...

Are you really sure you wish to rewatch that old movie again? :)
It wasn't very good, and wasn't related to me more than I was the camera man ;)

Forsoki forsoki [AT] gmail [DOT] com said...

I am positive :) Well if it's not troubling that is.

forsoki forsoki [AT] gmail [DOT] com said...

Uploaded a torrent or made a youtube? :)

Dopefish said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6fJDfy7hQo

Unfortunately, no music due to copyright stuff ;)

forsoki forsoki [AT] gmail [DOT] com said...

Thank you very much :) It's okey spotify exists for a reason right? And I timed a 5 minute break from commercials.

I actually played on shattred hand. :) 4 years ago XD

Dopefish said...

So roughly about the time I quit playing then :)