Thursday, October 27, 2005

Nogg-aholic finished... or is it?

So, I've finished my movie and had a preview of the finished movie for a couple of friends when suddenly the program goes all "No way dude, I'm not putting up with your shit anymore..." and then pops a load of error messages at me. Since then I haven't been able to use the program anymore... so my plan is to delete all my simpsons episodes (NOOOOOO!!!) and put all the project files on one of my external drives (approximatly 50gb of raw material) and later today I'll try to render the movie at school. Who knows, maybe my crazy plans for global domination will finally succeed?

FUBAR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...that totally "suX0rz"...can't say thats never happened to me before though...good luck with finishing that can't wait to see it.