Tuesday, December 12, 2006

December 12th - 12 days to Christmas

Milka Caramel stash count; 10


I'm glad I'll have plenty of Milka Caramel for next year, since if I'm not tired of chocolate by then, I'll be able to have one once a week for quite a long time. I'm half-way to Christmas, and I've managed soo far. I might even make it out of this alive. Although the package for the 24th is still frightening since it's like 6 packages combined.

Todays package was a bit of a suprise. If you look at the wrapper, you'll be able to see a brightly shining sun, and another smaller one, or maybe it would be the moon. This didn't occur for me until I looked at wrapper for the second time, that they're actually "knisters". These chocolate balls is covered by fine milk chocolate on the outside, and a good nougat on the inside. But after awhile it will start to pop and sparkle in your mouth. These seemingly innocent chocolate balls also contains that kind of candy that reacts to saliva and starts to pop. Quite the suprise. Two thumbs up for this one.

No comments: