Saturday, December 02, 2006

December 2nd - 22 days to Christmas

Todays calendar present was a double once again, and we saw the comeback of the well tasty Milka Caramel Chocolate. The newcomer is a crispy Cappuccino praline with a creamy taste of... Cappuccino! It's a nice contrast to the previous two (three) chocolates, and the taste was quite feasible, so this one gets another thumbs up aswell!

In other calendar news, it seems like the chocolate for the 24th package had gone out of date. Myself, I wouldn't have any problem with eating it anyhow (if I'm still able to bare the sight of chocolate 22 days from now), but Perdita insisted to send me another package containing a fresher one. Well, that's fine and all, but she felt the need to fill the package again, so I'm not only going to get more chocolate, but more other neat stuff aswell.

This is all nice and all, but I'm still not sure how I'll be able to consume it all. If you happened to run by my office, be sure to check by if there's any chocolate I'm sharing. Each day I'll try to make a post about what todays menu is, and I would be grateful for all the help I can get, but just be sure to check with me first if the chocolate is up for grabs. If it's not opened yet, that's a clear sign to not touch it.

No comments: