Thursday, November 03, 2005

Not pr0n?

Not pr0n is a challenging internet game that I find very intriguing. Each level consist of a website under deathball.net and the mission is to figure out how to get to the next website. The game requires common google knowledge and some puzzling skills. I came to level 8 within a couple of hours, and so far I've taken apart pictures, looked at the pages source codes, written some ascii and solved anagrams. The only big problem I had was when I got stuck at level 7, where there was a Twix candy wrapper, for some reason I thougth Twix was the old name for that chocolate, and it was for only a few minutes ago William corrected me about that. I recommend this game to anyone who likes to solve riddles :)

not pr0n
This is not pr0n (Behind the scenes)

No comments: