Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Uppcon - Day 1

We arrived at Williams resident yesterday, there we sat up our camp with a PS2 loaded with Soul Calibur 3, the result was that I stayed up all night creating new characters and unlocking stuff, so I only got the chance to sleep one hour today before the alarm rang and the other guys waked me up. I've been truly tired throughout the whole day, walking around the streets in Uppsala like a zombie.

My breakfast consisted of a Chorizo (which in fact were no Chorizo but just a ordinary thick sausage...) that I ate on my way to Uppcons location. When arriving we relized that there was a line of people (mostly alternative culture people with shades of pink in their hairs) that was going all the way around the building, probably the longest line I ever saw in real life, except for the ones at Dreamhack.

William made some ultra haxxy moves and got ahold of the braclets that we need for getting in and we skipped the whole line (people had been waiting there for hours ^^) and went through a backdoor marked with "Uppcon entrance on the other side".

Todays dinner was one cheeseburger. I made a nice cut when buying a One Piece manga for only 5SEK and a Full Metal Alchemist necklace for 25SEK. To bad I can't show any pictures right now because I forgot the usb cable at home. After my cheeseburger me and William sneaked into the cinema in the middle of Tsukihime episodes 1-4. What I could understand from starting seeing the serie from the end of episode 2, there's a nice vampire girl that want to kill every other vampire out there and a spoiled boy that can cut a "life artery" of materials and beings, also the boy got two identical twin girls servants at his home that works for him and his sister, cooking their food and cleaning their house.

We had our evening food at a lovely restaurant, I ate pasta carbonara, with ciabatta bread and french fries and left-over meat. Enough to satisfy my hunger that I had built up since the day before. I can hardly spell while writing this because I'm so tired. I'll probably rewrite this once I get home after the third november.

Also, Nogg-aholic the Movie has been downloaded over 5000 times in just the timespawn since yesterday when it was released, and that's really good considering it's almost a 700mb movie.

No comments: