Special attention was given to realistic, independent thinking and actions of the NPCs. The artificial intelligence from the predecessor game was strongly improved, so that foes and allies now make their own situation-based decisions that impact the further course of the game.S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky - New Details Revealed
For instance, the outcome of battles is not predetermined. Only in the last few levels is the player guided towards a given end of the story, which leads to the events described in Shadow of Chernobyl.
· Unique mix of action-laden first-person shooter and complex role-playing game
· Gigantic scope: many new levels are available, plus some completely overhauled levels from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl and many side quests with motivating rewards
· Realistic simulation of the extensive S.T.A.L.K.E.R. world: enemy factions fight each other, mutants hunt of their own accord.
· Intermediate movie-quality cut scenes complement the thrilling back-story leading up to the events of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
· Numerous new in game features, such as fast travel, or extensive modification and repairing armor and weapons
· Greatly improved artificial intelligence
· Complete DirectX 10 support for state-of- the-art graphic effects (God rays, soft particles, SSAO, dynamic volumetric smoke, dynamically wetting surface (rain effect) etc.)
· Dynamic transitions between day and night with realistic weather effects
· Detailed graphics, including an all-new animation engine
· Hugely expanded multiplayer part with many varied game modes and up to 32 players online or over LAN.
STALKER: Clear Sky - DX10 Screenshots
STALKER: Clear Sky - Screenshots