Then I went for a toilet pause and managed to score a Brain Age of 23 years old (only 2 years off this time, hell yeah!). After that I read some about the amazing new feature of Fable 2... a dog! I think animals as player companions in games do really well.
What was left was the rest of the "ordinary" news I thought was worth mentioning, and now I've taken a look at the clock and realized I will probably only get 5 hours of sleep tonight. Worked for 10 hours today, and I don't expect to work any less tomorrow either. Yay, crunch! Yay, I got a real authentic job in the game industry! :)
- Gamasutra: Arkane on Melee in First-Person
- Joystick's XNA Challenge Coverage
- Where has the world gone to? - Part 5
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - IGN Double
- "Content is Bad"
- Do you dare to know more about Braid?
- Fable 2, now with more Dogs (tm)
- Where has the world gone to? - Part 4
- Where has the world gone to? - Part 3
- Super Paper Mario at GDC'07
- We're getting there!
- Where has the world gone to? - Part 2
- Where has the world gone to?
- Splash Damage on making Quake Wars
- The day I smiled inside