Friday, March 23, 2007

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Completed

So I completed S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for the first time early this morning, and I got the bad ending. I intended to playthrough the game before today and write a review about it, but that will have to wait and I'll spend my weekend playing it through again.

Funny thing though, I seem to be a bit damaged while playing new games, since I can't help but trying to do stuff that's not intended. When I reached the complete warzone that's Chernobyl, I were out of bandages and medkits, so going through there would've resulted in a certain death. Instead, I jumped outside the map and walked around everything and ran behind the enemies at the end ;)



WARNING: Ending Spoiler Below

6 comments:

Snobaste said...

Nice, I still need to find a decent torrent of STALKER, really looks sweet :D

Anonymous said...

Dopefish! skaffa bättre endurance artifcats!! :p jag har samma som du fast istället för.... de där blåa sakerna har jag "Moon -zumthingz-" ger typ.. 250+ endurance

PS: Behöver hjälp!! Geif msn leik talk kek!

Anonymous said...

Twonkz btw.

Dopefish said...

#nogg-aholic if you want to talk :)

Anonymous said...

Ye but theres a probelmoz with ze nuggaholoxz! You're never on mIRC >.< :)

Anonymous said...

*SPOLIERS**SPOLIERS**SPOLIERS**SPOLIERS**SPOLIERS*









I think the reason they made him say "I want to be rich" is because he dint actually get rich. he just thought he got rich. So if he would've said "I Want the zone to dissapear" it woulnd dissapear just for him kek. /Twonkz


*LIEK END OF SPOILARZ*