Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hostage

Bruce Willis as you've never seen him before, a man who isn't divorced yet, but still the hero. I just came back from watching Hostage with a couple of friends, and I must say I'm mighty suprised. There isn't often these days that you see a american movie that's actually good. Bruce Willis, plays the role of a failed negotiator who starts working as a small town cop haunted by his past.

When a family is taking hostage, Bruce drives unknowingly to the scene to find his colleagues under fire. He's then drawn into something bigger than even the thieves could've expected. Altough the movie in general was good, I didn't really like the ending, but I'll recommend anyone to see it. The movie it most resemblances is probably Panic Room, so if you liked that one, the chances are that you'll like this one to.
Hostage
Panic Room

No comments: