Sunday, October 02, 2005

PANICS

From the guys that made Red vs Blue comes PANICS, a machinima totally made in F.E.A.R. Episode 2 was released yesterday and it looks like this could be their resurgence, after wearing out RvsB. For those of you who haven't tried F.E.A.R. yet, I recommend you to download both the single player demo and the multiplayer demo. I love their remake of the railgun, the so called Type-7 particle (accelerator?) weapon. I'm currently running around with holstered weapons and killing of enemies Matrix-style.



One thing that I noticed in the single player demo, even though I ran in a hard skill mode, the enemies had a rather strange A.I. Once they ran up behind a shelf and while I was circulating around them they started knocking down the items that was in the shelf instead of paying attention to me, their enemy. They ended up face down on the floor with bullet wounds in the back of their heads. Another thing that seemed kind of strange was after vaporizing some enemy soldiers with the Railgun (Type-7 particle weapon), the last remaining one thougth it was a good idea to jump through the window I was standing behind, and roll a couple of times on the floor. He was actually running towards me, staring at me, knowing the fate of his friends, and jumped through the window...

Red vs Blue
PANICS
F.E.A.R.

2 comments:

Elise said...

i love to jump through windows so dont make fun of it. it numbs the mental pain by overriding it with physical.
..i think i am gonna kill myself.
(im just kidding. laugh at my extreame depression)
games are fun times
they help me escape reality....
GTA made me shoot a cop and now i am in jail
(just kidding i only play horror gameses! i know they suck go ahead make fun of me like everyone else)
~Elise~

Dopefish said...

Cool, the first comment from someone I don't know in real life. Also, don't say that horror games suck, one of my first favorite games for the PC was a horror game (Alone in the dark).