Sunday, October 30, 2005

Combat '05 - Day 2

Wow, I'm really tired from all the intense gaming today, but what a great day it've been. I made it all the way to the Soul Calibur 2 tournament final, where I met the current swedish champion. To most peoples surpise, I didn't get totally pwned, our matches was some real crowd pleasers, but there is no point in denying that he's clearly absolute in comparison to me.

Emil, wearing my pimp glasses that I scaveged from Saint.
So I ended up on the second place, which I'm very proud of and I'll probably from now on go around and brag about it to everybody I meet. The sad part is that noone from GAME won in any of the other games neither, but we got all the second places and they were only people from my class that did. Also, I got the chance to fight Jet two times more today, and twice he got to taste the wraith of my mighty bastard sword.

No comments: