Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The salmon of doubt

I've had another lovely evening at the Crawford brothers, dining swedish salmon with chili and lime.
Of course small accidents happens while preparing the food...
And this is how the lime sauce is made, you put this stuff on the fish once it's finished.
All in all a great evening with some strange revelations of Calles past...
And not to forget, I've worked some on Nogg-aholic, it's kind of finished now, it's only the end credits left and the encoding part... so let's say it's released next week?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

movie pls :(

Dopefish said...

I'm working on it Dosman, I'll go to school now but when I get back home I'll finish the end credits, and then I just need to encode it :)

Carl Johan said...

note johannes fancy underwear, lol

Dopefish said...

Yeah, I got a comment on mirc, asking where to buy those ^^