Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Leave no man behind

One of the negative effects of staying up to 07:13 in the morning before going to bed, is that you'll sleep to like 19:00 on the evening. This sucks because firstly, I don't feel rested, secondly I have to go back to sleep soon again and thirdly, William picked up my projector today. Well that seems fine and convenient, don't you think? The problem is that he left my poor speakers behind, and now they have to spend the night being lonely in some cold storage room...

Markus and William from the B.A.C evening

William is the one on the right. For those of you who are reading this blog and don't know it, we're going in the same class at school and I'm sharing appartment with him, we got away much cheaper that way :)

Welcome home, projector

No comments: