Tuesday, October 11, 2005

O Speakers, Where Art Thou?

So this is it, I was at the mail service yesterday and they told me the speakers hadn't come in yet, so I look it up today to see if they came during the night or something, and they've been at the mail service since before I asked them yesterday, the only thing is that it's the mail at the east part of town and not the west/middle part of town where I live. So how come they are so far away from me, my beloved speakers?

I pickup the phone, make a phone call to post service east side and I'm like "Yo, whazzup, west side rules" and they were all like "Dude, wtf mate? Got no clue, call this other guy", so I did. He tells me to call back to them instead, looks like we got ourself a moment 22 here people. So after calling back and fourth for a couple of hours, we finally came to the conclusion that they were supposed to deliver the speakers to my home (26kg of speaker mass) but they couldn't get into the building where I lived because it was locked, it's always locked and they still manage to deliver spam commercial somehow. So either I could pay them to try it again or they could drive to mail service at my side of town. Now I'm waiting for 14:00 so I can run over to the post office and finally be re-united with my precious speakers!

No comments: