Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Another "poem" coming up!

Datorbutiken, why are you doing this towards me?

Why are you treating me this way?

I've already changed my order three times because of you, three times I've been disappointed, three times you let me down.

You tell me the release date of the new 7900gt, with 24 rendering pipelines, and the ability to display a higher number of polygons than I even can count.

You tell me the day, when I'll be able to play, Oblivion with high dynamic range lighting, with a framerate faster than lightning.

You tell me you've changed your mind, and that I should nevermind, the over scribbled dates, in a almenac I can't even reconcile myself with anymore.

I'm sitting home, alone, waiting for you, to deliver the parts to my broken heart.

Datorbutiken, why are you doing this towards me?

What could I have ever done, to deserve this from you... will I ever see my GPU?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your not alone, I havn't recivied my remus sport exhaust system and now I have to wait until the 10p course is over so that I can return to Sweden to collect it...