Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Random Encounter

Today we had a telephone conferance with the guys in germany, that's working on Sacred 2. They were looking for some help with their production, and it got decided that they would outsource the making of a trailer and part of the level design to us.

So, starting from tomorrow, I'll sign a contract with the studio, and enjoy my first day as a professional game developer. During the two following months, I'll be working on level content for the game and maybe help out some with the making of the trailer that's supposed to be released for some german game convention in august, I think.

The "office space" that we'll be sitting in for the next two months

Update: I just relized that it might not be considered "professional" if you don't get any kind of salary for it... >_<

No comments: