Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Real Dopefish has Entered Eve Online

Pirat Dopefish

The Dopefish

These two characters above was created by me, in Eve Online, a independent developed space MMO. The reason why I'm not nicked just simply "Dopefish" is because there was already someone using that nick... a swedish guy... and like that wasn't enough, he's even a member in a corporation named "Ninjas and Pirates".

I mean, come on, he's surely trying to be me, something that I can't forgive him for, and hence I'll start my vendetta against him, with all the secrecy of the internet. He already got a 2½ year lead with game time and experience, but that won't let me down, and I'll soon come out as the victor from this yet to be bloody battle.

My rookie ship will force him down on his knees to beg my for mercy and forgiveness. Of course I won't give him neither, but instead make him extinct from the world of Eve. The space isn't enough for two Dopefish's....

Confined in these dreams, a parasomnia of nonentity,
a nonexistancy, I can only see the darkness that's
towering up at the edges of this void, surrounding
us, devouring us...

Lost in this surreal landscape of make-belief, I can't
help but to contemplate over this philharmonic
demise. Forged by fate, mankind is doomed to death,
and failure, and loss.

But I for one, want to break free from these chains
of the machina, this contraption that is life.

When the lines of reality is blurred, the only thing
that will remain is a disorted afterimage of the past,
reminiscence of things that once was, a broken
hourglass.

My hindrance is this neurological viral infection, the
haemorrage of my mind, the state of encephalitis
lethargica which from I try to break free.

But I don’t want to go among mad people...
Something else interesting happend today/tonight/this morning, while cruising around in the 0.4 (0.0-1.0 scaled) security area, I encountered a scary looking guy named Danneh, with a 1,000,000 bounty on his head.

I become somewhat intrigued to chat some with him and discuss how he managed to have such a huge price tag on his neck. All he said was that he supposedly had killed someone that didn't appreciate it very much, and then spent all of his money putting a bounty on his head.

Was nice to have someone to talk to this early morning (even if he was a wanted and insane killer), but we both had to part. I went back to mining in my high risk zone Asteroid Belt, and after selling a couple of nice harvests of Golden Omber and Pristine Jaspet I noticed that my account balance was at 1,256,242 ISK (ingame currency).

"Wow, mining sure pays off", was my first thougth, until I relized that Danneh (the insane psycho killer) had transfered the same amount of money that was the price for his head. Obviously he was fearing that I would go out after him, to collect his bounty, and this was his way of buying himself free from my deadly Rookie Ship death rays...

The Big Scam

No comments: