Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Datorbutiken *sigh*

I'm still trying to get my new computer to work. For some reason the monitor don't recieve any signal from the graphics card, a problem I'm currently trying to resolve. Also, I wanted to update with the latest mischief by Datorbutiken.

They've taken 11 369SEK from my account when the parts only costed 9 060SEK :P

EDIT:
Apperantly motherboards these days need more power connectors. It seems like we missed to connect a small one which resulted in the motherboard not loading the graphic card ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cheek the electricity feed that it is stron enough etc... those graphic cards can be a pain in the ass sometimes to get working the first time.

It may not be a problem, happened to me to a few times but got them up and running after some tweaking in the BIOS settings.

Dopefish said...

I couldn't even get into BIOS before, because the monitor got no signal ^^